POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : It's crazy, but I'm doing it... : Re: It's crazy, but I'm doing it... Server Time
10 Aug 2024 15:14:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: It's crazy, but I'm doing it...
From: Remco de Korte
Date: 11 Jan 2000 06:09:51
Message: <387B0EF8.719177E3@xs4all.nl>
Nieminen Juha wrote:

> John VanSickle <van### [at] erolscom> wrote:
> : In QuickBasic.
>
>   Please don't swear! This is a public forum.

It's not the programming language but the programmer that makes a
program. As far as I can see from his page and SSS John can do far
better in Quickbasic then most people could in any other language.

Admitted, QuickBasic isn't the latest RAD tool and won't get all the
speed out of your machine but if you're used to POV parsing who cares?
;)
(We'll see how long I can make that stick...)

Remco